Learn how to make Florida blue crab panini from this recipe by Fresh From Florida
ABOVE VIDEO: Learn how to make Florida blue crab panini from this recipe by Fresh From Florida.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Learn how to make Florida blue crab panini from this recipe by Fresh From Florida.
• 1 pound Florida blue crab meat
• ½ Florida bell pepper, diced fine
• 1 stalk celery, diced fine
• ¼ cup green onions, chopped
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
• 2-3 tablespoons softened unsalted butter, for cooking
• Several dashes hot sauce (optional)
• 1 tablespoon all-purpose seafood seasoning (your favorite)
• French bread (or your favorite)
• Combine all ingredients except for crab meat. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Gently fold in the crab meat, making sure not to break up any large pieces.
• Add ¾ cup crab salad to each sandwich and spread the softened butter on both pieces of bread.
• Using a waffle iron, panini press, or sauté pan, grill until golden brown on both sides. Serve warm.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS