This online event narrows the competition down to the Top 300 applicants
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Each year the top 10-percent of Brevard middle school science research students are nominated to compete with thousands of other students in the national Broadcom Masters competition.
This online event narrows the competition down to the Top 300 applicants and names them the top 10-percent of middle school researchers in the country. From there, the Top 30 are selected to compete in a 4-day STEM competition in Washington, D.C. This year, nine BPS students have been recognized in the Top 300.
• Nathan Boonsanguan, Grade 7, West Shore Jr./Sr. High
• Faith Collins, Grade 8, West Shore Jr./Sr. High
• Claire King, Grade 7, Stone Magnet Middle
• Mehek Niwas, Grade 7, Stone Magnet Middle
• Cooper Thomson, Grade 8, Stone Magnet Middle
• Madison Uhlmeyer, Grade 8, West Shore Jr./Sr. High School,
• Alexander Butler, Grade 7, Hoover Middle
• Amelia Curran, Grade 7, Hoover Middle
• Johan Rafeek, Grade 7, Johnson Middle
The Top 30 will be announced on September 18, 2019. We wish our nine finalists the best of luck as they move on to the next phase in this competition.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS