Fresh From Florida Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how Florida stone crab claws with key lime mustard dipping sauce.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how Florida stone crab claws with key lime mustard dipping sauce.
- 3 pounds Florida stone crab claws, medium-sized
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 Key limes (or two regular limes), juiced
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Crack claws using a wooden hammer or a seafood cracker; remove shell and movable pincer leaving meat attached to the remaining pincer.
- Set aside and keep refrigerated until use. In a small bowl combine the mayo, mustard and lime juice. Taste the mustard sauce and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve stone crab claws with the mustard sauce.